When I was in grade school I LOVED the Scholastic book orders. I begged my mom for books every time I took an order form home. I was so excited when my son brought home his first order forms. You can be rest assured we bought books.
Here's what I bought:
* Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr & John Archambault
* Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann & Elizabeth Kann
* Purplicious by Victoria Kann & Elizabeth Kann
* Mommy's Little Star by Janet Bingham
* The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
* llama llama misses mama by Anna Dewdney
* A Fairy Tale Fall
* Scooby Doo and the Cupcake Caper
* Thirty Days Has September, Cool Ways to Remember Stuff
I'm really looking forward to sharing my reviews on these wonderful reads. My kids and I have already read each of the stories and some more than once.
In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop CultureJunkie! With this post, we share the books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought. We've posted our what we've received for Mundie Moms here http://mundiemoms.blogspot.com/