Step into some creepy stories this Halloween and become your favorite middle grade character…from the ghoulish undead to mischievous pirates, the costumes are endless.
In a Glass Grimmly by Adam Gidwitz
More Grimm tales await in the harrowing, hilarious companion to a beloved new classic
Take caution ahead--
Oversize plant life, eerie amphibious royalty, and fear-inducing creatures abound.
Lest you enter with dread.
Follow Jack and Jill as they enter startling new landscapes that may (or may not) be scary, bloody, terrifying, and altogether true.
Step lively, dear reader . . .
Happily ever after isn't cutting it anymore.
In this companion novel to Adam Gidwitz's widely acclaimed, award-winning debut, A Tale Dark & Grimm, Jack and Jill explore a new set of tales from the Brothers Grimm and others, including Jack and the Beanstalk and The Frog Prince.
Dress like...Jack and Jill!
Halloween is definitely the “Grimm-est” day of the year, so dressing up like Jack and Jill from In a Glass Grimmly is a costume idea that’ll help you make it through the trickiest of treats. This is a great costume for a brother and sister!
1. Wear a cute, girly dress - think blue checkered or something similar
2. Put your hair in pigtails! For an extra fun touch, braid flexible wires into your braids so you can twist and turn them and make them stand up on their own!
3. Carry a bucket. Draw on some fake bloody scratches and scrapes to represent your fall down the hill.
1. Wear green shorts and a white shirt with tousled hair.
2. Carry a bucket.
3. For that extra “Grimm” effect, bandage your head and color some of the bandages red so it’s very clear that you “fell down and broke your crown.”
Purchase In a Glass Grimmly here!
Blog Tour Schedule
Thank you to Penguin Kids, I've got a set of each of the books being featured on the Halloween Middle Grade tour to giveaway!
Wereworld | In a Glass Grimmly | The Creature from the 7th Grade | Books of Elsewhere | Gustav Gloom and the People Takers | Undead Ed | Deadweather and Sunrise: Chronicles of Egg
To enter, please fill out the form below:a Rafflecopter giveaway