In tradition of the end of another year, I've counted down some of my favorite children's picture books of the year. There were a lot of great releases out this year. Some of which I've read I've shared below, and others I will be reviewing here on the blog in the new year. Check out my 10 favorite picture books I featured on the blog this year.
- The Only Child by Goujing
- Float by Daniel Miyares
- The Bear Report by Thyra Heder
- What Do You Do With An Idea by Kobi Yamada
- Jack Frost by William Joyce
- A Village By The Sea by Muon Van
- Here Comes Easter Cat by Deborah Underwood
- Wish by Matthew Cordell
- I Don't Want To Be A Frog by Dev Petty
- A Mom for Umande: A True Adoption Story by Maria Falconer
What were some of your favorite pictures books to read this year?