Many of these are books featured in a series who's first book I loved. By sharing my list here, I'm committing myself to read these books before this summer.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (book 4). I am so embarrassed that this is even on my list, but maybe by mentioning it I'll finally finish reading it. My son has recently gotten into Harry Potter, and I need to read this book before he finishes it.
- The Unwanteds: Island of Fire and Island of Legends (books 3 & 4) by Lisa McMann. The fifth book in the series comes out today!
- Keeper of the Lost Cities: Exile and Everblaze (books 2 & 3) by Shannon Messenger.
- The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place by Maryrose Wood
- The School of Good and Evil by Soman Chainani,
- Loki's Wolves: The Blackwell Pages by Kelley Armstrong
- Storybound by Marissa Burt,
- The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer
- Starry River of the Sky by Grace Lin
- The Water Castle by Megan Frazer Blackmore
What are some MG books you've been wanting to read, but haven't had a chance to yet?