Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I can't believe it's already 2016! I love the beginning of a New Year. It's the perfect time to reflect on all the things I'd like to do this year, and then challenge myself to do them. One of those is reading more MG books this year. 

I started substitute teaching a year ago (and I love it!), which took away from my free time, including reading time. I've learned how to re-adjust to working again, while still fulfilling all my mama duties. During that time, activities on my blogs wasn't as much as I had wanted them to be. I am finally feeling like I'm getting into a new groove. With my kids becoming avid readers, and feeling like I've finally got working, and everything else down, we'll be featuring many more kidlit reviews on the blog this year. Although, I have to say I really loved the picture books I read last year too. We'll still be reviewing those as well.

You're never too old to read kidlit books! The moment you start thinking you are is the moment you should pick up a book and read it. 

I'm looking forward to a new year, with new goals, and new book features to share on Mundie Kids. There are a lot of exciting upcoming releases happening this year. I hope each of you has a Happy New Year! Thank you for your continued support of Mundie Kids and sharing our love of kidlit! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay :D Happy New Year. <3 Hope you will read lots of awesome books this year :)

    ReplyDelete

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. ~ Anna Quindlen

Good children's literature appeals not only to
the child in the adult, but to the adult in the child.
~ Anonymous ~