Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 Support Your Local Library Challenge

This challenge is being hosted by J Kaye's Book Blog. You can read more about the challenge and sign up for it at the link below.

We're going for the Mini Me challenge, 25 books.

I know that may seem small, but most of our Admin have a huge selection of books in our personal libraries at home. Not that we don't go to the library, or that we don't support our local libraries, as we do. This will help us go more often. :)

Good to luck everyone and we'll be posting our books here as we continue to check them out.


*Jan. 26th*I know this will be a surprise to some, but I am thrilled that I made it to the library this week. I'm excited we're apart of this challenge.
I don't have anything against libraries, in-fact I think they're amazing and I grew up going to the library. I lost touch w/ the library as I've grown my own personal library of books at home. The library near me is in need of a bigger selection. Maybe I can help their selection grow. :)

Checked Out and Read (Kids)
*When the Moon Rises by Alice Schertle
*When Moon Fell Down by Linda Smith
*Eating The Alphabet by Lois Ehlert
*Someone Says by Carole Lexa Schaefer
* Baseball Hour by Carol Nevius
*Skippy Jones Lost In Space by Judy Schachner

(Teen/Adult)
*Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Stolarz
* Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge! Love the library and love this challenge. So glad to have you join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We are very excited to be apart of your wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. ~ Anna Quindlen

Good children's literature appeals not only to
the child in the adult, but to the adult in the child.
~ Anonymous ~