Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Mailbox

For Review:

* Star Crossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce, published & received by Scholastic, released October 1st 2010

* The Clockwork Three by Matthew J. Kirby, published & received by Scholastic Press, released
October 1st, 2010

* Rain Is Not My Indian Name by Cynthia Leitich Smith, published by Harper Collins, received from Cynthia & Harper Collins, published July 1st, 2001

* Indian Shoes by Cynthia Leitich Smith, published by Harper Collins, received by Cynthia & Harper Collins, published April 1st, 2002

* And I Love You by Ruth Krauss and Illustrated by Steven Kellogg, published & received by Scholastic Press, released on October 1st, 2010

* There's A Mouse In The House by Wendy Cheyette Lewison and Illustrated by Hans Wilhelm, published & received by Scholastic Press, released on October 1st, 2010

Bought: (not pictured)

* Winnie The Pooh Nature's True Colors
*Winnie The Pooh Roo's Big Nature Day

Thank you to Scholastic, Cynthia Leitich Smith and Harper Collins for this week's wonderful reads. Our Mundie Moms In My Mailbox is found here http://tinyurl.com/2ffxya6

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia Leitich Smith's books have been popping up lately, I'd be interested to see what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to reading them. I'll have my reviews up in the next week or so.

    ReplyDelete

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. ~ Anna Quindlen

Good children's literature appeals not only to
the child in the adult, but to the adult in the child.
~ Anonymous ~