Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rise of the Guardians: Movie Trailer

Rise of the Guardians is an awesome MUST HAVE middle grade series by beloved children's author, William Joyce. This fall, Dreamworks Animation is bringing his imaginative world to life with their movie: Rise of the Guardians. Check out the trailers below (one of which I posted previously on the blog), and you'll see why my kids and I have already got this release date marked on our calendar and are planning on hitting theaters on it's release day.



And check out the second trailer for the movie:



This start studded cast includes the voice talents of:

Jack Frost- Chris Pine
North- Alec Baldwin
Bunnymund- Hugh Jackman
Tooth Fairy- Isla Fisher
Pitch- Jude Law

This movie is set to be released on November 21st, 2012

You can find out more here:


Facebook: http://on.fb.me/JTOa3g
iPhone/iPad App: http://bit.ly/Mlpv9C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. ~ Anna Quindlen

Good children's literature appeals not only to
the child in the adult, but to the adult in the child.
~ Anonymous ~